Fishman Flooring Solutions, an industry leader, is searching for the next great addition to our finance team at our corporate headquarters in Baltimore, MD. This Accounts Payable Specialist position is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact with a growing, but stable, 100% employee owned company. This accounts payable position places a high emphasis on attention to detail and payables tasks.
Fishman Flooring Solutions offers employment with a family-oriented organization that is celebrating one hundred (100) years in business and a competitive benefits package. Just some of the benefits include: health/dental/vision insurance; PTO program; profit sharing bonus plan; retirement/401k; and employee stock ownership plan.
Join Fishman Flooring Solutions as it is marking 100 years of delighting its customers with every product, service, and solution it provides!
*All offers of employment for this position are contingent upon favorable results of a thorough background check including a credit report.*
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent, with additional training in accounting
- Associate’s degree in related field preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in an accounts payable role
- Ability to review and verify high volume of invoices and purchase orders
- Experience processing all A/P payments, vendor invoices, expense reports, and other check requests
- Accounts payables experience with multiple locations
- Ability to work with vendors and internal personnel to reconcile discrepancies
- Experience posting transactions to General Ledger and monitoring accounts in order to ensure payables are current
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy