Fishman Flooring Solutions, an industry leader, is searching for the next great addition to our finance team at our corporate headquarters in Baltimore, MD. This Accounts Payable Specialist position is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact with a growing, but stable, 100% employee owned company. This accounts payable position places a high emphasis on attention to detail and payables tasks.
Fishman Flooring Solutions offers employment with a family-oriented organization that is celebrating one hundred (100) years in business and a competitive benefits package. Just some of the benefits include: health/dental/vision insurance; PTO program; profit sharing bonus plan; retirement/401k; and employee stock ownership plan.
Join Fishman Flooring Solutions as it is marking 100 years of delighting its customers with every product, service, and solution it provides!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent, with additional training in accounting
- Associate’s degree in related field preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in an accounts payable role
- Ability to review and verify high volume of invoices and purchase orders
- Experience processing all A/P payments, vendor invoices, expense reports, and other check requests
- Accounts payables experience with multiple locations
- Ability to work with vendors and internal personnel to reconcile discrepancies
- Experience posting transactions to General Ledger and monitoring accounts in order to ensure payables are current
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy