Location: Washington, D.C.
Department: Architecture, Design & Facility
Reports To: Director, ADF
Fishman Flooring Solutions, an industry leader, is searching for the next great addition to our Architectural Design & Facilities team in Washington, DC. This ADF Representative position is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact with a growing, but stable, 100% employee owned company. This design position places a high emphasis on design and product education.
Fishman Flooring Solutions offers employment with a family oriented organization that is nearing one hundred (100) years in business and a competitive benefits package. Just some of the benefits include: health/dental/vision insurance; paid vacation, holidays, sick days; profit sharing bonus plan; retirement/401k; and employee stock ownership plan.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous sales or A&D experience
- Experience within floor covering industry preferred
- Ability to prospect for new accounts via making appointments daily and conducting presentation calls
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with architects, specifiers, and designers that specify Fishman Flooring Solutions products
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak to large groups in a lecture or casual setting
- Basic computer proficiency
Apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity to grow with Fishman Flooring Solutions!