ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Responsible for managing all day-to-day operations of the Branch.
- Responsibility for establishing and maintaining good business relations with customers and external trade contacts.
- Assists customers with purchases and order fulfillment, both telephonically and in person.
- Responsible for processing, checking and receiving materials into warehouse.
- Conducts daily cycle counts of inventory.
- Completes related paperwork and computer entries in accordance with company standards and procedures.
- Handles cash and credit sales to customers, and makes daily bank deposits
- Provides excellent customer service at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years of inside sales or counter sales experience.
- Experience with shipping, receiving and inventory control.
- Experience in flooring industry strongly preferred.
- Organized and attentive to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Basic computer proficiency, including MS Office applications.
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds.