ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Maintain the CFO’s calendar by coordinating and scheduling meetings, appointments, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Compose and edit internal and external correspondence, memos, newsletter articles and press releases.
- Assist in preparing presentation materials, financial reports, and information packets for Board of Directors meetings.
- Organize and manage confidential files, documents, and reference materials.
- Track monthly lease payments, tax returns and related correspondence, and keep records of all contracts.
- Assist in the preparation of ESOP correspondence and distribution paperwork.
- Keep management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as required.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of experience supporting C-Suite Executives.
- Finance or Accounting background preferred.
- Ability to anticipate Executives’ needs.
- Strong sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excels in a fast paced environment, with the capability of working independently.
- Well-organized, with excellent project managements skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid analytical, creative, and problem-solving abilities.