Fishman Flooring Solutions, an industry leader, is searching for the next great addition to our human resources team at our corporate headquarters in Baltimore, MD. This HR Generalist position is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact with a growing, but stable, 100% employee owned company. This position places a high emphasis on human resources functions, policies, and procedures.
Fishman Flooring Solutions offers employment with a family-oriented organization that is nearing one hundred (100) years in business and a competitive benefits package. Just some of the benefits include: health/dental/vision insurance; paid vacation, holidays, sick days; profit sharing bonus plan; retirement/401k; and employee stock ownership plan.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors degree in HR or related field preferred (PHR Certification preferred)
- One to three (1-3) years of progressively responsible HR experience
- Ability to perform onboarding and recruiting tasks
- Ability to team with the Accounting Department to provide payroll assistance
- Ability to provide benefits administration including tracking of eligibility and overseeing annual Open Enrollment process
- Ability to provide employee relations and performance management assistance to all managers and employees
- Ability to provide assistance with annual regulatory reports, ESOP statements, employee newsletters, and other miscellaneous reports
- Experience working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer proficiency, including MS Office
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
Apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity to grow with Fishman Flooring Solutions!