ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Assist walk-in customers with sales, questions on products, and any other information as needed.
- Receive and enter telephone orders, resolve challenges and track order and shipment status.
- Maintain working knowledge of all Fishman product offerings.
- Process orders and returns, and fill out all necessary paperwork neatly and properly.
- Clean, organize and stock showroom and counter area.
- Travel locally and regionally to cover other Fishman branches in North Carolina and South Carolina as needed.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of flooring products and materials.
- General understanding of flooring installation techniques and best practices.
- Experience in the flooring industry preferred.
- Previous customer service or counter sales experience.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally as needed.
- Organized and attentive to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.