Fishman Flooring Solutions, an industry leader, is searching for the next great addition to our team at our brand new facility in Norcross, GA. This Warehouse Manager position is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact with a growing, but stable, 100% employee owned company. This position places a high emphasis on safety, warehouse efficiency, and customer service.
Fishman Flooring Solutions offers employment with a family oriented organization that is nearing one hundred (100) years in business and a competitive benefits package. Just some of the benefits include: health/dental/vision insurance; paid vacation, holidays, sick days; profit sharing bonus plan; retirement/401k; and employee stock ownership plan.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- a high school diploma or equivalent
- forklift certification (preferred)
- minimum of five (5) years of warehouse experience, specifically shipping, receiving, inventory control, and forklift operation
- ability to maintain responsibility for planning, organizing and directing activities and workflow of warehouse as well as to develop policies and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency for warehouse operations
- minimum two (2) years relevant supervisory experience and the ability to provide leadership to personnel
- ability to manage processing, checking, verifying, and inventorying of shipments received
- experience with RF scanning preferred
- the ability to load and unload materials on/off delivery trucks; ability to receive materials in the warehouse
- ability to coordinate daily delivery routes and schedules for fleet of delivery trucks
- ability to provide warehouse organization and logistical expertise
- ability to ensure that inventory is properly labeled, rotated properly, and accurately stored
- ability to pick and stage customer orders
- ability to maintain cleanliness of warehouse
- ability to ensure that warehouse operations are following established procedures, policies, safety regulations, and codes
- ability to ensure that warehouse equipment (forklifts, trailers, trucks, pallets, shelves, etc.) are in safe operating condition; schedule preventative maintenance as appropriate
- ability to lift 80 lbs. on a regular basis
- high attention to detail
- excellent customer service abilities
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment with capability of working independently
Apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity to grow with Fishman Flooring Solutions!